Friday, December 19, 2008






















Thanks Katherine for adding the last post!!!

Cole is here! 7 lbs 10 oz 20 in long

Mom and Cole are great and Mom was a trooper, she did so good and I am very proud of her. I am also proud of Dad that cut the cord even though he thought it was going to be gross. He was great with Chelsea and to see the two of them with Cole is priceless.
Thanks to both of them for allowing me to be a part of this very special time in their life, it means so much to me. What an amazing thing to witness...All I can say is God is AWESOME! (yes I am crying right now!!)

Enough for now...more pics soon I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Such a handsome boy! I hope I get to meet him this weekend. I can't believe Chels has a baby!! I feel so old! Congrats again Melmo!

    ReplyDelete