Tuesday, December 16, 2008


Here is our Christmas card, thanks to Katherine...I used your idea! Don't worry I have a very special one on its way to Longview!!
I am still awaiting my grandson!! On 12/10 the Dr. said that Chelsea was dilated to a 2 and 70 % effaced, so we thought for sure that he would be here by now. The plan is to induce on 12/18 if he is not here yet.
We have a lot going on over the holidays, my sister Karen is going on 12/18 for the 1st round of chemo maintenance. She has non-hodgkins lymphoma and is in remission but has to have these maintenance treatments. She will have the treatment once a week for 4 weeks for now and then do this again in 6 months...I think, I am not sure. She is very upset that this is scheduled for the 18th since she is going in the delivery room with us...(me & Kyle). She is going to wait to see if Chelsea has him before she tries to reschedule, she doesn't think that the dr. will be very happy if she has to.
My stepmother, Margie, is have heart valve replacement surgery on 12/23, she is 84 so this is a little risky with her age, she is however in very good health. I am really worried about my Dad, he worries more than I do.
Of course we want to keep GG as healthy as possible, I don't have room on the schedule for a hospital visit for her this year! We did Thanksgiving and almost Christmas in the hospital last year...we will pray for a healthy holiday for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment