Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Look at me...with a page all my own!! Not exactly sure what I am doing, but I am just going to wing it. I am sure that Katherine will help me!!

I have a daughter, Chelsea. I am married to Mike and he has two sons, Austin & Logan. My grandmother (GG) that is 92 lives with us and keeps us on our toes. Myrtle takes care of GG while I work and she is wonderful! She does the wash and I can't believe how blessed we are for that!! Everyone is jealous!

We have 3 dogs, Tasha (toonini), Toby (tobyman, puker bear...too many to list) & Tate (taterbug), 1 love bird, Daisy (daisy doo) , and 1 dwarf hamster, Dash. Toby rules the house, I am sure you will realize that in future blogs.

Chelsea is married to Kyle and they have 3 dogs, Jaxx (mus mus) , Brandy (fat girl) & Chase (chay chay)
I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my grandson..Cole. He is due on Christmas Day, however we are ready for him any time!! The only recent babies in my life have been Ava and now Lola....Of course the Tobyman as well, but he is 13 and a dog. Please don't tell him though, he doesn't know.

2 comments: