Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Okay, most of you know that I have 2 little men in my life. So I thought today was a good day to showcase the Tobyman, aka puker buker, punkin head, baby boy, boobie bear, the list goes on....Toby does have 2 moms, me & Chelsea, but he seems to know which one we are talking about!!! He is my precious baby boy (even though he is almost 14) He is not doing very well today, which makes me sad, it is hard to see him this way. We are trying an IV twice a week at home to see it that helps him. The vet tells me that is is not in pain, so until that time I will do what I can. I have to give props to Mike, he always supports me, even though it is expensive. He loves Toby too, but he won't always admit it. Toby has been with me through alot and I know that God sent him to me at a difficult time in my life and I am thankful for that.

So, here is to Toby....my precious baby boy. Don't worry, Cole will be back soon!

Can you believe this pic of Toby at 6 weeks? He does not even look like the same dog!!






























1 comment: