Saturday, February 14, 2009

For Valentines, Mike and I decided to babysit. We had Cole, Ava & Lola. You wouldn't know that we had Lola because the bad babysitter that I am doesn't have a picture of her....sorry Kat. We are going to see them tomorrow so I will make sure and get some pics of her. This is Ava with her baby in the sling, and she made sure to make the baby face the TV so she could see too! She also patted Toby as he was walking by and told him "Ohhhh Toby, I like your shirt" She is so smart. Lola is such a good baby..Katherine, how do you have such good kids?



Here we are again...trying to get the smile on camera...we will keep trying! These are pretty cute though!!!




























2 comments:

  1. ah, you're too sweet! I'm glad they were nice for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete