Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Petsmart Howl o ween Contest!!


Kylie (Dorothy) and Griffin (scarecrow) were a hit! Kylie won 2nd place and Griffin won 3rd place! The pictures of Griffy were on my camera and Karen has most of the pictures of Kylie, I will get them from her so that I can post them.






Mike was primping Kylie and I have to say that it kinda reminded us of Toddlers & Tiaras, he did tell her that he expects better from her next year, he also said that one of the employees said that Dorothy was 1st and then came back and said that someone else was...he thought very seriously about filing a complaint.

Make sure and check out the Petsmart website, they said the winners will be listed.










This is Cole eating oatmeal..I guess it is thick and he wasn't sure about it....you have to watch this one to the end! He is such a cutie!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment